Senior Stormwater Engineer
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Would you like to make a positive impact on the environment while doing what you love to do? We are looking for a Senior Stormwater Engineer who is a licensed Professional Engineer in the state of Texas to help fuel our growth in our Construction Compliance Services, Post Construction Compliance Services and Stormwater Systems and Solutions Departments.
Construction EcoServices has built a culture fueled by innovation, collaboration and teamwork, allowing us to become the leader in stormwater solutions and technologies throughout Texas. Everyday our people and solutions work towards our mission to help reduce the negative impacts of stormwater runoff, thereby improving the safety of human life and property affected by harmful stormwater forces. As our Senior Stormwater Engineer, you will be at the forefront of this continuing mission.
The successful candidate would be responsible for:
- DESIGN – Civil Design Support focused around innovative Drainage Strategies
- EDUCATION – Helping educate designers, MS4’s and developers on the benefits of Sustainable Drainage Practices such as Green Stormwater Infrastructure
- FIELD – Conduct As-Built and Recertifications of existing Stormwater Quality Features to support our property owner client-base
- INNOVATION – New Product and Solution Development to bring the Next Generation of products and solutions to Texas
Other benefits of working at Construction EcoServices:
- GROWTH – CES Has grown by 15% year over year
- PAY – Competitive with industry salaries
- HEALTH – Medical / Dental / Vision
- TRANSPORTATION – Vehicle Allowance
- WORK/LIFE BALANCE – Flexible Hours / 40-50 Hours Max / PTO
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
Construction EcoServices is focused exclusively in the stormwater marketplace. Our business units provide solutions involving turnkey compliance assurance services, engineering sub-consultancy and cutting-edge stormwater management systems to all segments of the development, design and construction markets where those pursuits intersect with the rapidly evolving stormwater regulations.
Developers, general contractors and subcontractors, engineers, architects, landscape architects, property owners and property management firms, as well as regulators, permitting and enforcement agencies rely on our expertise. Our broad experience, commitment to excellence and emphasis on innovation provide the foundation for their trust. We work hard to earn and to maintain that trust.