SWPPP NARRATIVE SERVICES
- Complete and post your Construction Site Notice (CSN)/TCEQ Notice of Intent (NOI, does not include permit fee).
- Submit to relevant MS4 operator, a copy of your CSN/NOI to meet notification requirements.
- Provide and install purpose-specific SWPPP posting signage onsite for your CSN/NOI.
- Complete and submit your MS4 notification and/or Notice of Termination upon final stabilization.
SWPPP NARRATIVE PLAN DEVELOPMENT
- Independent research regarding all required site-specific elements.
- Gathering of maps, plans and other corollary materials.
- Incorporation of specific local additions to regulatory requirements and eliminating those not required by law.
- Compiled in a 3-Ring binder designed for jobsite use.
NOTE: Discounted to $600 Narrative price (applicable only) when combined with entire Compliance Assurance Plan.
OPTIONAL SWPPP DOCUMENTATION SERVICES
- SECONDARY OPERATOR FILINGS
- As per Texas General Permit to fulfill Secondary Operator (typically OWNER) requirements.
- EXTRA SWPPP NARRATIVE HARD COPY
- Some MS4 agencies require a hard copy submittal.
- LARGE CONSTRUCTION SITE – NOI PERMITTING
- Payable to State
- CES Recommends electronic submittal through STEERS for faster Compliance Assurance.
- SMALL CONSTRUCTION SITE – NOI PERMITTING NOT REQUIRED (NO EXTRA FEES)
- 2023 TCEQ (Texas General Permit Renewal)
- Permit renews every 5 years (2018 previous renewal), processing fees may be applicable.
SWPPP COMPLIANCE ASSURANCE PLAN (CAP)
- Initial site visit by our Project Managers to assess and discuss potential value engineering opportunities.
- SWPPP orientation discussion on your behalf, at Pre-Construction meeting with other sub-contractors, upon request.
- TPDES mandatory certified site inspections by our qualified inspectors, on a regularly scheduled weekly cycle.
- Weekly communication with Project Superintendent, as to action items required to maintain SWPPP compliance.
- Findings of site inspections recorded in the SWPPP during the project.
- Regular modification of SWPPP Narrative as needed, to meet SWPPP ‘living document’ requirements.
- Provide regular consultation, recommendations, and solutions to TPDES related compliance issues throughout the site.
- Ongoing SWPPP education, information, and informal training at the jobsite as needed.
- On-call support and mediation in conversations with visiting regulatory compliance officers.
- Priority scheduling for BMP installation (vs. non-CAP turnkey projects).
NOTE: Monthly charge incurred until final stabilization or termination; only in actual period when inspections are performed.
INLET PROTECTION BARRIERS (IPB)
- SILT SACK (AREA DRAIN IPB) – Type A Inlet Protection (Ex. 27″, 30″, 32″ Inlet).
- SILT SACK (GRATED CURB IPB) – Type B Inlet Protection (Ex. 18″x30″).
- GRATE GATOR (AREA DRAIN IPB) – Type A or B Inlet Protection.
- GUTTER GATOR (CURB IPB) – Type C Inlet Protection (Ex. 3′, 6′, 9′).
- GUTTER EEL (CURB IPB) – Type C Inlet Protection.
- TRENCH DRAIN INLET PROTECTION – Trench style Type A Inlet Protection.
- NONWOVEN INLET PROTECTION – Type A Inlet Protection.
- INLET PROTECTION MAINTENANCE/REMOVAL – At additional rate.
FLOW CONTROL BARRIERS
- ROCK FILTER DAMS TYPE 1 (NON-REINFORCED) – 3″x 5″ crushed concrete laid to form: Height 18″ x Top Width 2′.
- ROCK FILTER DAMS TYPE 2 – 3″x 5″ concrete laid in heavy duty wire mesh. Height 18″ x Top Width 2′.
- ROCK FILTER DAMS TYPE 3 – 4″x 8″ concrete laid in heavy duty wire mesh. Height 36″ x Top Width 2′.
- EROSION EELS – Heavy duty Geotextile Fabric w/Recycled Rubber Tire material fill.
- STRAW WATTLES – Natural straw wattles that are biodegradable.
- EXCELSIOR WATTLES – Natural wood fiber wattles that are biodegradable.
- HAY BALE BARRIERS – 3’x18″x18″ Hay Bales staked in with steel t-posts and wired in place.
STABILIZED CONSTRUCTION EXIT (SCE)
- STANDARD – 45 tons of 3″x 5″ Crushed Rock (3 Loads) over woven geotextile, meets 25’x50′ COH/HC Exit Specs.
- LARGE – Same 25’x50′ dimensions of STANDARD exit with additional depth level of rock for increased Exit longevity.
- CATTLE GUARD – 16’Wx8′ L grating w/2 concrete beams. Includes excavation, set-up, and digging of side trench/sump.
NOTE: Construction ECO Services DOES NOT remove Rock from Job Site.
- FILTER FABRIC FENCE (FF) – High grade fabric installed using trenched method supported with steel t-posts on 6′ centers.
- REINFORCED FILTER FABRIC FENCE (RFB) – High grade fabric w/wire mesh reinforcement & steel t-posts on 6′ centers.
- FILTER FABRIC FENCE WITH ROCK ANCHOR – Attached to existing chain-link fence & tail is anchored w/ washed rock.
- REINFORCED NON-WOVEN FABRIC FENCE – Non-Woven Fabric w/wire mesh Reinforcement.
- TRIANGULAR FILTER DIKE – Urethane Foam Triangular unit wrapped in Filter Fabric, either anchored or adhesived.
- T-POST CAPS/SAFETY T-POST CAPS – Molded White Rubber Caps or Orange OSHA approved Plastic Caps.
- FILTER FABRIC FENCE (FF) REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT – At additional rate.
- LOCKBOX, WEATHERPROOF DOCUMENT STORAGE – SWPPP Book storage unit if no Construction Trailer on site.
- CONCRETE WASHOUT (ALL WEATHER) – Heavy-Duty Woven Poly Propylene Unit. 33 CY/260-Gal capacity.
- NOTE: Construction Eco Services does NOT maintain these Washout units.
- TREE PROTECTION FENCING – Chain Link OR Orange Safety Fence installed on 6′ t-posts.
- DEWATERING BAGS (DIRT BAGS) – Filter bags for pumping water from jobsite. (Multiple Sizes Available).
- SITE SPECIFIC TRAINING/BADGING – Applicable training/badging to be able to access/perform work on site.