Erosion Control Blankets
Erosion Control Blankets (ECB) are effective in controlling erosion on slopes and stabilizing soils long enough for vegetation to be established. Applied over hydro-seeding, blankets are available in various materials, and depending upon material, offer both short term and long-term, biodegradable soil stabilization. Our ECB products are TXDOT approved.
- Straw ECBs are generally considered short-term blankets.
- Excelsior ECBs are generally considered medium term blankets.
- Coconut Fiber (Coir) ECBs are generally considered long-term blankets
70/20 Blend and 70/30 Blend
- Sod Staples for all ECBs are available in 6” and 8” lengths.
- Complete, wide variety to meet all jobsite requirements
- High quality raw materials
- Easy installation
- Rolled edges to achieve a full width of product usage
- Products supported with large scale testing in compliance with current ASTM standards
- Contributes to LEED certification
For More Information on Erosion Control Blankets