Given your Stormwater Quality Management Plan (SWQMP) can be thoroughly reviewed at any time by a Regulatory Compliance Officer, it is imperative that these documents are kept current and reflect that your stormwater feature(s) are fully compliant with city and county regulations. Our compliance permitting and documentation program will stand up to the most stringent scrutiny and will ensure your property is always at zero-risk for non-compliance penalties.
THE OFFER DETAILS
- The offer requires a 3-year contract
- Monthly inspections must be included (NOTE: monthly inspections are required by both City of Houston and Harris County).
- You will receive email notification from us prior to each year’s due dates and charges.
- Each year’s inspections fee ($600) will be automatically charged to the credit card we have on file at the beginning of year #2 and year #3.
- Year #2 and year #3 annual permit renewal fees will be invoiced to you prior to the month of their due date.
$700 Annual Permit Renewal
Our annual permit renewal service includes:
- Your stormwater feature will be physically inspected by a licensed Professional Engineer
- Your Renewal Permit will be stamped by a licensed P.E., as required by your SWQMP.
- All paperwork & submittals required for permitting, including required digital photos, will be documented and saved, as well as delivered to you via the email address we have for you on file.
$700/Year for 3-Years
City of Houston and/or Harris County Processing Fee
Both COH and HC have a processing fee that is paid upon submission of the permit renewal documentation. Each year, at time of service, their exact, current fee amount will be added to your invoice. As a courtesy to our customers, we will submit this payment to the regulatory entity on your behalf at no additional charge.
$207*/Year for the City of Houston and/or $250*/Year for Harris County (*as of 11/20)
City/County Required Monthly Inspections
The City of Houston and Harris County both require that stormwater features are inspected monthly. Our industry leading, best-in-class SWQMP Inspection Service will help ensure your stormwater features are operating correctly and are compliant year-around. In addition, our monthly inspections will greatly reduce the chances of any extraordinarily high future repair costs, as regular inspections allow us to find issues before they turn into large problems. Our SWQMP Inspection Service meets all requirements outlined in the COH/HC Storm Water Quality Guidance Manual. Our monthly inspections include:
- Visual inspection of storm sewer inlets on site.
- Physical inspection of storm water quality feature(s).
- Measure depth of sediment in enclosed treatment/storage system and record findings (if applicable).
- Inspection of final outfall of stormwater quality device (if accessible).
- Record the findings of site inspections in the stormwater quality management narrative.
- Digital photo documentation of inspections that reveal non-compliance issues that require corrections.
- Communicate monthly with Property Manager as to action items required to maintain SWQ compliance.
- Provide on call support and mediation in conversations with visiting regulatory compliance officers.
$50/Month for 36-Months
ADDITIONAL SERVICES AVAILABLE
Stormwater Quality Feature Maintenance & Cleanouts
Whether you prefer a regular maintenance and cleanout schedule or on-call service, keeping your stormwater feature(s) cleaned out and maintained is the key to avoiding costly future problems, as well as helping your features continue to operate within required compliance levels. Construction EcoServices maintains and cleans all SWQ features. Typical maintenance service includes:
- Complete evacuation of silt, sediment, and debris the system(s)
- Removal and replacement of filtration devices
- Disposal of filtration devices
- Safe disposal of all contents removed from the system(s)
- All disposal manifests provided upon request
Pricing depends on system types(s), quantity of and frequency of service.
Detention/Retention Pond Mowing & Fertilizing Services
Monthly mowing is recommended to prevent unwanted growth of trees and bushes in ponds. Monthly mowing also helps stimulate growth, resulting in more established root systems which aid in creating healthy pond slopes that are less prone to deterioration, preventing costly pond repairs. In addition, we offer regular and properly timed fertilizing to help ensure healthy and strong vegetation growth. Our mowing and fertilizing services include:
- Monthly or as-needed mowing around the immediate perimeter and down the slopes of the pond
- Monthly or as-needed mowing of the bottom area of the pond, if accessible.
- Monthly or as-needed fertilizing of the immediate vegetated perimeter of the pond, as well as down the slopes
- Monthly or as-needed fertilizing of the bottom area of the pond, if accessible.
Pricing depends on pond size, frequency of service and whether fertilizing service is also needed.
Please use the form below to let us know.
About Construction EcoServices
Since 2002, Construction EcoServices has been focused exclusively in the stormwater marketplace. Our business units provide solutions involving turnkey compliance assurance services, engineering sub-consultancy and cutting-edge stormwater management systems to all segments of the development, design and construction markets where those pursuits intersect with the rapidly evolving stormwater regulations.
Developers, general contractors and subcontractors, engineers, architects, landscape architects, property owners and property management firms, as well as regulators, permitting and enforcement agencies rely on our expertise. Our broad experience, commitment to excellence and emphasis on innovation provide the foundation for their trust. We work hard to earn and to maintain that trust.