Post-Construction Stormwater Systems Inspector
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Inspector Job Summary: Inspectors will perform field inspections to ensure compliance in accordance with the TPDES General Permit and will issue reports from information gathered on job sites.
- Field Inspection: Conducts inspections of job sites to ensure compliance in accordance with storm water regulations. Communicates with Management on any compliance issues that may
occur on job sites. Communicates with Management as needed on any issues that may occur. Communicates with Management on daily concerns or needs. Physically able to lift 50 pounds
- Field Maintenance: Will perform maintenance on underground units, ponds, inlet baskets, etc. Complete work orders in an efficient and safe manner.
- Administration: Follows procedural and protocol systems in place to ensure accuracy, efficiency and quality of reports generated in the field. Communicates with Management on field issues
and to turn in work orders for future work to Management.
- Vehicle/Equipment: Responsible for the vehicle provided and everything inside of it. Responsible for making sure general maintenance is done and registration is current. Communicates with Management on any major issues that may occur. Responsible for tools and equipment inside of the vehicle. These are provided to make your job as efficient as it can be.
- Documentation: Monthly reports are completed on a company issued iPhone, in an app-based program. Correct annotations and appropriate pictures will be documented and e-mailed to customer within 24-48 hours. Keep all current customer contact data as well as current ownership information. If changes are required, Management is to be notified immediately.
Skills/Qualifications: Communication, Problem Solving, Decision-Making, Organizing, Competence, Process Improvement, Integrity, Enthusiasm, Computer Skills, Report Writing, Attention to Detail,
Punctuality, Teamwork, Driver Awareness
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
Construction EcoServices is focused exclusively in the stormwater marketplace. Our business units provide solutions involving turnkey compliance assurance services, engineering sub-consultancy and cutting-edge stormwater management systems to all segments of the development, design and construction markets where those pursuits intersect with the rapidly evolving stormwater regulations.
Developers, general contractors and subcontractors, engineers, architects, landscape architects, property owners and property management firms, as well as regulators, permitting and enforcement agencies rely on our expertise. Our broad experience, commitment to excellence and emphasis on innovation provide the foundation for their trust. We work hard to earn and to maintain that trust.