Many Low Impact Development Practices were used, including bioretention, bioswales, vegetated structural roadway shoulders, permeable pavers and rainwater harvesting and reuse....
WHY THESE PRODUCTS?
Erosion Control Blankets (ECB) are effective in controlling erosion on slopes and stabilizing soils long enough for vegetation to be established. Applied over hydro-seeding, blankets are available in various materials, and depending upon material, offer both short term and long-term, biodegradable soil stabilization. Our ECB products are TXDOT approved.
Straw ECBs are generally considered short-term blankets. Single/Double Net.
Excelsior ECBs are generally considered medium term blankets. Single/Double Net.
Coconut Fiber (Coir)
Coconut Fiber (Coir) ECBs are generally considered long-term blankets.
- Double Net
- Jute/Coir Mat
- 70/20 Blend and 70/30 Blend
Sod Staples for all ECBs are available in 6” and 8” lengths.
- Complete, wide variety to meet all jobsite requirements
- High quality raw materials
- Easy installation
- Rolled edges to achieve a full width of product usage
- Products supported with large scale testing in compliance with current ASTM standards
- Contributes to LEED certification