Fire Department looks to the Construction EcoServices and Jacobs Engineering team to renovate their detention pond and bring it back to fully operational status....
OUR APPROACH TO SWPPP PERMITTING DOCUMENTATION
Our clients can rely on the fact that their Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP) will meet regulatory guidelines, please the regulatory Compliance Officer, and protect their interests. In developing our best-in-class documentation, we’ll carry out the following steps:
- Walk the project site
- Consult with your Project Manager and or Superintendent
- Discuss the key components of your projected schedule
- Get an overall picture of the site
- Gather appropriate maps, plans and other pertinent SWPPP related documents
- Value Engineer the project by eliminating unnecessary erosion controls
- Produce the Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan
- Complete SWPPP Permitting Documents, Filings and Notifications on your behalf
The end result is a Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan that makes sense, eliminates wasteful spending and protects your interests, as well as the environment.
Important SWPPP Documentation Links:
- City of Houston & Harris County Stormwater
- Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ)
- Texas General Permit
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Stormwater
- EPA Region 6 (Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana and New Mexico) Stormwater
- EPA Map and listing of all Urbanized Areas and Non-Urbanized Areas that meet Phase II population and density qualifications.
Our full list of SWPPP services includes:
- SWPPP Narrative
- Applicable Regulations Research
- Regulatory Documentation, Permitting and Planning
- Close-out Documentation and Filings.
- Inspections, monitoring, and oversight
- Mediation and negotiation with compliance authorities
- Maintenance and Repairs
- Compliance Assurance & Plan Components
- Site Access / Stabilized Construction Exits (SCE)
- Final Seeding/Stabilization
- Chain Link Fencing
- Stabilized Construction Exit Install
- Tree Fence Installation
- Pond Stabilization
- Area Inlet Protection
- Curb Inlet Protection
- Flow Control / Dissipation
- Erosion Control
- Turf Reinforcement Mats
- Perimeter Control
- Silt Fence
- Gabion Baskets
- Dewatering Bags
- Sand Bags
- T-Post Caps
- Job Site Spill Kit
- Floating Turbidity Barriers
THE HIGHEST COMPLIANCE AT THE LOWEST COST
Given the changing nuances of enforcement, the growing tangle of overlapping enforcement agencies and the stiff consequences for non-compliance, our SWPPP services business exists to serve construction activity Operators and Owners in Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, Austin, and Ft Worth, by implementing a set of compliance services that cover all facets of SWPPP compliance.
eBook – Top Ten SWPPP Compliance Issues
Learn the top ten most important issues you should be concerned with regarding construction site stormwater discharge regulations on a federal, state and local level.
- 5 most important BMPs to keep your job site compliant
- The violations enforcement officers have zero tolerance for
With an understanding of the basics, and attention to detail, this top ten will go a long way towards insuring your project is compliant with stormwater regulations.
START A PROJECT
If the highest level of compliance while reducing risk and lowering costs is important to you, then let’s work together. Tell us about your upcoming project and what you are looking for.
WHY CHOOSE US?
We focus on our customer’s success by providing the most appropriate, cost-effective, innovative and effective solutions. With our ability to customize and problem solve, we feel our experience and expertise is the fundamental “product” our clients buy.
Why Choose Us?
Established in 2002, we provide our clients a proven, systematic approach and a reliable experienced team that can take all compliance logistical burdens off your shoulders. What could make your life simpler? One call. One point of contact. New project launches simplified. Compliance simplified. Compliance assured.
Other key reasons to choose us:
- We provide the most appropriate, cost-effective, and innovative solutions
- Our experience and expertise is the fundamental “product” our clients buy
- We focus on our customer’s success
- Our high degree of integrity
- Our ability to customize and problem solve
- All our field crew are OSHA 30
- We are agents of stormwater change
If achieving the highest level of compliance while reducing risk and lowering costs is important to you, then let’s work together. We provide full turnkey stormwater management consulting and solutions. All field crew are OSHA 30 certified.
Tell us about your project and get a quick quote.
Stormwater: Why Care?
Stormwater management may seem like a relatively new industry, but it has actually been around since the Roman times. They knew, even back then, that managing stormwater runoff was a key issue to urban living. With poor stormwater management, both flooding and disease constantly wreaked havoc in ancient cities.
Not much has changed since then, except now, with more and more of the earth being covered over with cement and other impervious surfaces, the negative effects of poor stormwater management have increased exponentially. Our natural water supplies are at risk due to pollution and their lack of ability to recharge. The flowing of our waterways are at risk from erosion, sediment build up, and trash. And, our marine life is at risk, from all the chemicals finding their way into bodies of water.
Some may see stormwater management as just another unnecessary and unwanted cost to construction projects or property ownership and management. But, understanding the negative effects that poor or no stormwater management is causing should be a concern to us all. It affects where we live and play. It affects our marine-based food supply. It affects our dwindling water supply.
We care. It is why we do what we do.
While the rest of the country focused on treating one inch of rainfall, we were pushing the limits and learning how to manage the largest storms by using Low Impact Development (LID) / Green Stormwater Infrastructure (GSI) solutions. We believed that if we could develop LID / GSI solutions in a place like Houston Texas, we could make them work anywhere.
Not only have we succeeded, but we have the the data, the case studies, and the experiences to prove it.
Since 2005, the team at Construction EcoServices and it’s partners around the country have dedicated their work to both the big discoveries and the small, that have drastically improved the performance and reliability of Low Impact Development. Collectively, they have been compiled here on this site, so that you may take advantage of the knowledge that has come from our success and failures.