Stormwater Documentation Specialist
Stormwater Documentation Specialist – Houston Office
This position’s primary responsibility is to create and maintain compliance documents and permitting for all projects in the Construction Compliance Services Department and to maintain extensive communication both internally and externally with each project.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
• Research, prepare, and email appropriate permitting documents
• Write detailed project specific plans
• Assemble project specific Jobsite Binders
• Document and upload all project specific information into the company’s customer database system
• Communicate with local regulatory agencies, as needed
• Correspond with a wide range of internal and external contacts daily regarding permitting, questions, issues, etc. for all projects
• Daily project specific record keeping for various tasks, issues, questions
• Fulfill various ongoing documentation requests and updates, both internally and externally
• Prepare all documentation associated with project close out process
• Update information in the company’s customer database system, as needed
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
• High School Diploma, some college preferred.
• Candidate must be able to multi-task, be an active and effective communicator, problem solver, pay close attention to detail, have experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, strong work ethic (including attendance), organized, self-sufficient, and be able to maintain a respectable workload with ease.
- Growth – CES Has grown by 15% year over year
- Pay – Competitive with industry salaries + profit sharing program after 1-year + 401K
- Health – Medical / Dental / Vision
- Transportation – Vehicle Allowance for Qualified Positions
- Work/Life Balance – Flexible Hours / 40-50 Hours Max / PTO
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
Construction EcoServices is focused exclusively in the stormwater marketplace. Our business units provide solutions involving turnkey compliance assurance services, engineering sub-consultancy and cutting-edge stormwater management systems to all segments of the development, design and construction markets where those pursuits intersect with the rapidly evolving stormwater regulations.
Developers, general contractors and subcontractors, engineers, architects, landscape architects, property owners and property management firms, as well as regulators, permitting and enforcement agencies rely on our expertise. Our broad experience, commitment to excellence and emphasis on innovation provide the foundation for their trust. We work hard to earn and to maintain that trust.